- Intense Exhilarating Driving Action Game
- Beautifully Rendered Explosions That Is Mesmerizing When It Comes To Destruction
- Numerous Game Modes To Play And Explore in Season and Online Play
- Different Ways To Go In Each Race Track
- Repetitive Race That Can Be Predictable
- Online Mode Depends on Speed of Broadband
- Some Modes Can Be Tough To Compete
- Limited Race Tracks
Split/Second is Burnout without boost. Disney Interactive take on a game using reality TV as a backdrop and its not about just a race but rather surviving in one is the main theme of this game. I do enjoy the intense and feel of the gameplay with different class of cars that any gamer can explore and use. There are different event modes to play - race, detonator, survival, elimination, air strike & air revenge - to play through the main season single player game (with Race, Survival & Elimination for Online Play). Consist of 10 episodes with each episode 6 race modes to compete, Split/Second is a game that truly defines its own without any copycat comparison.
Overall:- I have found my love in playing Split/Second most of the time and still is a truly awesome game. Even though it's not the best it still is an addictive game that everyone must try.